The Blue Bench Signature Events
Each year, The Blue Bench hosts two signature events, our Changing the Conversation Luncheon and the Heart of the Matter Golf Tournament. For additional information or to learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Chase Whisenhunt at 303.329.9922 ext. 316.
Changing the Conversation Luncheon
Join The Blue Bench for a powerful dialogue focused on changing conversations around sexual assault. Each year, guest speakers inspire our community to actively work toward ending sexual violence. Past speakers include:
- 2016: Best selling author, Jon Krakauer and career prosecutor and advocate, Anne Munch
- 2018: Tarana Burke, founder of the #MeToo movement
- 2019: Activist and founder of #SetTheExpectation, Brenda Tracy and former NFL player and author, Don McPherson
Heart of the Matter Golf Tournament
Join The Blue Bench for our premier summer event! Set on the picturesque Homestead Golf Course in Lakewood, the tournament provides an opportunity for the community to come together around the issue of sexual assault. Enjoy a day of golf, food, prizes, and more! Grab some friends, take the day off of work and help us end sexual assault.
- August 6, 2021, 8 a.m.
- Visit the event website for additional details and to register
- For information on sponsorships, please contact Chase at events [at] thebluebench.org or at 720-464-4914